18 January 2013

Semester Break (sem I)

Alhamdulillah all praises to Him. I had finished for semester 1 and now is the time for vacation! Horeyy!! Actually last Wednesday on 16Jan13 is the last paper for semester 1 and end with the disappointed because last paper is doesn't seem like...err...I'm not satisfied and like errr..never mind..at least it was over.* sarcastic statement* lol.

Habis je paper, balik bilik terus kemas-kemas barang sebab esoknya I'm 'bout to leave Perwira. Oyeah! And now, erghh I don't have any idea to write. 


This is the normal situation throughout semester. yeah messy -_-' but yeah normal  




Keadaan extension that can cause blackout for the whole building. lol

Cleaned room. Actually just living room

Tak tahu lah si Nazamil nak bawa ke mana meja tu

and now we can say that we're live in the house -_-' perhh bersih untuk first and last time

After swipe all the rubbish and the things. No other work unless I overslept after that. =P

Malam tu pulak tak ada apa nak buat, jadi roomate ajak lah berjalan-jalan nak pergi makan satay. Lepas bersiap, pukul 8pm tu terus ke BP mall. Main bowling. Hell, the last time I played when i was in form 5 and now is the awkward time -_-. But it's okay, I had fun and enjoy the moment. cehhh

Oh well, after then, my stomach start to sing. Oh starving that time. Pergi makan dekat mana eak. Lupa lah. I'm not short memory but serious I forgot. Crazy maybe? -_-

I ate mee goreng basah and for sure we had satayyyyy !!! Satay kambing, ayam and lembu. Memang sedap and puas hati lah. Thums up (Y)

Then came back to Perwira, and like usual tak tahu lah nak buat apa. Nak berkemas, dah siap kemas. So I pergi cyber cafe and download drama bersiri. The best ever story =P . I watched fear factor selebriti Malaysia and macam-macam lah buat dekat CC tu.

Almost dawn, then balik bilik. Ingat tak nak tidur, tapi penat lah, tidur je la .=P

Then tomorrow morning my mom arrived soooooo early at 8am ! For those who know me will bet that I did not wake up yet and the assumption is yes, I didn't wake up. -_-

My mom called and I was like.... OMG! Rush baby!! Hurry up !!! ok my mom start bubbling. Ok mak ok mak. Kejap laaaahh . haha. Tu lah, tak nak tidur sangat kan. Serve me right !

Then after pulang kunci and bersalam dengan roomate, terus balik heading to segamat. Alhamdulillah sampai dengan selamat.

And now dekat rumah, tak tahu nak buat apa, tgk movie yang telah dicopy from housemate. Yeahhh. So no class, no annoying assignment, no worry. =P









2 comments: